Saving Thow: none
Originally designed to keep the veilweaver upright as she stumbled home, this veil now assists veilweavers in combat when they pick fights after having one too many drinks.
While this veil is shaped, the veilweaver takes no penalties from drinking alcohol or being drunk.
Whenever this veilweaver takes a drink (from a potion, alcohol, alchemist extracts, etc), the veilweaver gains temporary hit points equal to twice their character level. These temporary hit points can only be gained once per round, last for one minute, and stack with themselves up to half of the veilweaver’s maximum hit points.
Essence: The veilweaver gains damage reduction/– equal to the amount of essence invested in this veil while these temporary hit points persist. If the veilweaver already has DR, the veilweaver may instead increase that DR by half of the essence investment (minimum 1).
Chakra Bind (Belt): [D13, E18, G17, He12, Hu16, K14, L14/16, N16, P16, R15, Sp17, St14, Vi16, Vo17] Binding the Drunkard’s sash to the belt chakra improves the benefits that the veilweaver gains from drinking specific substances. These effects do not stack.
- Alcohol: The veilweaver gains a +2 alchemical bonus to Strength as long as the veilweaver has temporary hit points.
- Tea: The veilweaver gains a +2 alchemical bonus to Dexterity as long as the veilweaver has temporary hit points
- Potions: Increase the caster level of potions drunk by the veilweaver’s Hit Dice divided by 4 (minimum 1).
- Water: The veilweaver can make a save against any ongoing effect currently affecting the veilweaver that allows for a save. Failed saves granted by this ability do not progress diseases or poisons.
- Oil: The veilweaver, as a standard action, can breathe a gout of flame, dealing 1d6 points of fire damage for every 3 Hit Dice they possess, in a 20-foot cone. A successful Reflex save halves this damage, with a DC of 10 + 1/2 the veilweaver’s Hit Dice + the veilweaver’s constitution modifier. Drinking oil doesn’t harm the veilweaver while this veil is shaped.
- Other: Gain additional temporary hit points equal to twice the veilweaver’s veilweaving modifier.
|Editor's Note: This veil originally made references to the "Waist" chakra. As that is not a normal chakra type, I have taken the liberty of changing it to the Belt chakra for ease of use. However, as this is content from an April Fool's book, it is possible that they did, in fact, mean to create an entirely new chakra slot just for this veil. Speak with your DM before using.|