Conduit (Athanatism) Discipline Powers
1st-Level Conduit Powers
- Accelerated Entropy: Rapidly age a magic or psionic item, ruining it.
- Guidance of the Ancestors: Use the minds of spirits to make Knowledge checks untrained.
- Hauntvision: Detect haunts nearby, attempt to identify them.
- Insight of the Dead: See and hear the last sights and sounds of a corpse.
- Seance: Contact a dead creature to ask questions.
2nd-Level Conduit Powers
- Bond of Death: Animal companion or familiar reanimates as a ghost after the death of its master.
- Bring Forth the Soul: Bring the soul of a slain creature back temporarily to question or raise.
- Corpsewalk: Take temporary control of a mindless undead.
- Follow the Strands: Learn about ties between a ghost and important objects.
- Ghostward: Prevent incorporeal undead from passing through walls.
- Object Possession: Cast your spirit into an object and animate it.
3rd-Level Conduit Powers
- Deathbond: See the target’s surroundings at their death.
- Insubstantial: Gain some benefits of incorporeality.
- Quicken Rejuvenation: Restore a destroyed ghost.
- Resting with the Fallen: Send your spirit into a corpse to learn its memories.
4th-Level Conduit Powers
- Binding of the Flesh: Grant a dead creature a temporary return to life.
- Gift of the Corpse: Put body into comatose state and become a shadow.
- Inverse Possession: Draw an incorporeal creature into your body to tap into its energy.
- Scales of Damnation: Drain energy from the spirit world to gain insight.
5th-Level Conduit Powers
- Ephemeral Binding: Target object is both ethereal and material.
- Horrid Fetter: Bind a spirit to an item until it serves you.
- Orphic Descent: Bring back a deceased creature for one day.
6th-Level Conduit Powers
- Autolingua: Gain information about legendary individuals or items.
- Bind Flesh to Soul: Link the target to the pain of nearby spirits.
- Death Pact: Turn a willing creature into a ghost.
- Ex Nihilo: You gain traits of a ghost.
7th-Level Conduit Powers
- Horrid Transformation: Transform an incorporeal creature into a wraith.
- Sever the Strand: Sever a creature’s soul permanently after it has died.
- Soul Chorus: As metaconcert, except you draw upon the powers of dead creatures.
- Spiritual Contingency: Set a trigger for another power to manifest.
- Vestigial Servitor: Create a spirit and act through it.
8th-Level Conduit Powers
- Feed to Oblivion: Open a portal to the netherworld inside the target, dealing 10 damage per manifester level.
- Gate of Avernus: Create a portal to the ethereal plane.
- Inurement: You become a ghost when you die.
9th-Level Conduit Powers
- Both Feet in the Grave: Permanently exchange bodies with a corporeal undead creature.
- Lore of the Deceased: Learn one power or psi-like ability from a dead creature as a power known.
- Rending the Veil: Tear down the walls between the ethereal and material planes temporarily.
Egoist (Psychometabolism) Discipline Powers
1st-Level Egoist Powers
- Corrosive Aura: Surround yourself with a mist of acid that deals nearby creatures.
- Metamorphosis, Minor: Change your physical form to a minor degree.
- Natural Healing: Heal 3 hit points of damage.
- Thicken Skin: Gain +1 enhancement bonus to your AC for 10 min./level.
2nd-Level Egoist Powers
- Animal Affinity, Lanis’s: Gain +4 enhancement to one ability.
- Chameleon: Gain +10 enhancement bonus on Stealth checks.
- Empathic Transfer: Transfer another’s wounds to yourself.
- Resist Toxin: Your body becomes temporarily immune to poison.
3rd-Level Egoist Powers
- Ectoplasmic Form: You gain benefits of being insubstantial and can fly slowly.
- Expose Weakness: Cause a creature to become clumsy.
- Hustle: Instantly gain a move action.
- Metamorphosis: Change your physical form.
- Physical Acceleration: You move faster, gain +1 on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves.
4th-Level Egoist Powers
- Hidden Body: Hide one creature within the body of another.
- Psychic Drain: Touch attack drains 2 power points/level from foe.
- Resist Death: Gain protection against negative energy effects.
5th-Level Egoist Powers
- Psionic Revivify: Return the dead to life before the psyche leaves the corpse.
- Psychofeedback: Boost Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution at the expense of one or more other scores.
- Restore Extremity: Return a lost digit, limb, or other appendage to subject.
6th-Level Egoist Powers
- Cleanse Spirit: Restores level and ability score drains.
- Ectoplasmic Voyager: As ectoplasmic form, except that it can affect other creatures and grants greater speed.
- Metamorphosis, Major: Radically change your physical form.
7th-Level Egoist Powers
- Fission: You briefly duplicate yourself.
8th-Level Egoist Powers
- Fusion: You combine your abilities and form with another.
9th-Level Egoist Powers
- Metamorphosis, True: Gain incredible versatility in shapeshifting.
- Regenerative Aura: Heal all creatures within range for 25 hit points per round (max 250 hit points).
Kineticist (Psychokinesis) Discipline Powers
1st-Level Kineticist Powers
- Control Object: Telekinetically animate a small object.
2nd-Level Kineticist Powers
- Control Air: You have control over wind speed and direction
- Energy Missile: Deal 3d6 energy damage to up to five subjects.
- Telekinetic Bola: Animate several objects around you for defensive and offensive use.
- Wardrobe Malfunction: Disassemble an enemies’ armor at a distance.
3rd-Level Kineticist Powers
- Charge Weapon: Infuse a weapon with energy damage.
- Energy Cone: Deal 5d6 energy damage in 60-ft. cone.
- Localized Windstorm: Increase or decrease winds in a small, controllable area.
- Telekinetic Barrier: Create a barrier that blocks projectiles.
4th-Level Kineticist Powers
- Control Body: Take rudimentary control of your foe’s limbs.
- Energy Ball: Deal 7d6 energy damage in 20-ft. radius.
- Hydrokinesis: Manipulate a large quantity of water.
- Inertial Barrier: Gain DR 5/–.
5th-Level Kineticist Powers
- Energy Current: Deal 9d6 damage to up to two foes as long as you concentrate.
- Halt: Freeze all movement and effects within 30 feet.
- Fiery Discorporation: Cheat death by discorporating into nearby fire for one day.
6th-Level Kineticist Powers
- Dispelling Buffer: Subject is buffered from one dispel psionics effect.
- Null Psionics Field: Create a field where psionic power does not function.
7th-Level Kineticist Powers
- Ecological Alteration: Shift weather in local area.
- Reddopsi: Powers targeting you rebound on manifester.
8th-Level Kineticist Powers
- Psychokinetic Sphere: Mobile force globe encapsulates creature and moves it.
- Shockwave: Create massive shockwave that damages surrounding environment.
9th-Level Kineticist Powers
- Armageddon: Everything within 1 mile/level takes 10d6 force damage.
- Tornado Blast, Willian’s: Vortex of air subjects your foes to 17d6 damage and moves them.
Nomad (Psychoportation) Discipline Powers
1st-Level Nomad Powers
- Burst: Gain +10 ft. to speed this round.
- Detect Teleportation: Know when teleportation powers are used in close range.
2nd-Level Nomad Powers
- Dimension Swap: You and ally or two allies switch positions.
- Gravitational Well: Cause the target to draw attacks toward it.
3rd-Level Nomad Powers
- Astral Caravan: You lead astral traveler-enabled group to a planar destination.
- Delayed Response: Cause the target to act last.
- Gravitational Anchor: Alter gravity to direct toward the creature or object you touch.
4th-Level Nomad Powers
- Expulsion: Forces a creature to return to its native plane.
- Flight: You fly at a speed of 60 ft.
- Wrench: Bars extra-dimensional movement.
5th-Level Nomad Powers
- Baleful Teleport, Kolbjorn’s: Destructive teleport deals 9d6 damage.
- Gravitic Charge: Amplify object’s gravitational pull.
- Psychoport: Instantly transports you as far as 100 miles/level.
- Psychoport Trigger: Predetermined event triggers psychoport.
6th-Level Nomad Powers
- Banish: Banishes extraplanar creatures.
- Reposition: Teleport multiple creatures short distances to different locations.
7th-Level Nomad Powers
- Dream Travel: Travel to other places through dreams.
- Ethereal Form: Become ethereal for 1 round/level.
8th-Level Nomad Powers
- Time Hop, Mass: Willing subjects hop forward in time.
9th-Level Nomad Powers
- Psychoportation Circle: Circle teleports any creatures inside to designated spot.
- Time Regression: Relive the last round.
Seer (Clairsentience) Discipline Powers
1st-Level Seer Powers
- Beckoning: Up to 20 creatures hear your voice and may come to your call.
- Destiny Dissonance: Your dissonant touch sickens a foe.
- Precognition: Gain +2 insight bonus to one roll.
- Psychic Tracking: Track a creature by thought, rather than by physical tracks.
2nd-Level Seer Powers
- Bore: Create a temporary one-way peephole through solid objects.
- Clairvoyant Sense, Dyne’s: See and hear a distant location.
- False Future: Show the target incorrect glimpses into the future, moving them 5 feet.
- Improvise: Ready an action without specifying a trigger event.
- Object Reading: Learn details about an object’s previous owner.
- Sensitivity to Psychic Impressions: You can find out about an area’s past.
- True Terror: Cause the target to become stunned.
3rd-Level Seer Powers
- Borrowed Future Self: Draw a fragment of your future self into this time.
- Escape Detection: You become difficult to detect with clairsentience powers.
- Fate Link: You link the fates of two targets.
4th-Level Seer Powers
- Anchored Navigation: Establish a mishap-free teleport beacon.
- Remote Viewing: See, hear, and potentially interact with subjects at a distance.
5th-Level Seer Powers
6th-Level Seer Powers
- Precognition, Greater: Gain +4 insight bonus to one roll.
7th-Level Seer Powers
- Cosmic Perspective: Extend senses over cosmic distances.
- Fate of One: Reroll any roll you just failed.
8th-Level Seer Powers
- Hypercognition: You can deduce almost anything.
9th-Level Seer Powers
- Metafaculty: You learn details about any one creature.
Shaper (Metacreativity) Discipline Powers
1st-Level Shaper Powers
- Astral Construct: Creates astral construct to fight for you.
- Ectoplasmic Creation: Creates one cloth or wood object.
2nd-Level Shaper Powers
- Holographic Projection: Fabricate ectoplasmic holograms.
- Reconstruction: Repairs construct of 3d8 hit points +1 hp/level.
3rd-Level Shaper Powers
- Concealing Amorpha, Greater: Quasi-real membrane grants you total concealment.
- Ectoplasmic Cocoon: You encapsulate a foe so it can’t move.
4th-Level Shaper Powers
- Crystalline Bonds: Wrap your target in coils of crystal, preventing movement.
- Modify Matter: Transforms raw goods to finished items.
- Quintessence: You collapse a bit of time into a physical substance.
5th-Level Shaper Powers
- Hail of Crystals, Anselm’s: A crystal explodes in an area, dealing 9d4 slashing damage.
6th-Level Shaper Powers
- Astral Nanites: Create a swarm of ectoplasmic nanites.
- Crystallize, Ruelle’s: Turn subject permanently to crystal.
- Genesis: You instigate a new demiplane on the Astral Plane.
- Modify Matter, Greater: Transforms a lot of raw goods to finished items.
7th-Level Shaper Powers
- Ectoplasmic Cocoon, Mass: You encapsulate all foes in a 20-ft. radius.
- Psionic Effigy: Create an object that can hold and manifest a single power.
8th-Level Shaper Powers
- Astral Seed: You plant the seed of your rebirth from the Astral Plane.
9th-Level Shaper Powers
- True Creation: As major ectoplasmic creation, except items are completely real.
Telepath (Telepathy) Discipline Powers
1st-Level Telepath Powers
- Empathic Connection: Makes one person your friend.
- Hallucinations: Cause the target to hear imaginary sounds.
- Mindlink: You forge a limited mental bond with another creature.
- Mindscape Generation: Create a mindscape and draw a creature into a psychic duel.
- Suppress Compulsion: You attempt to free a target temporarily from another’s control using conflicting signals.
2nd-Level Telepath Powers
- Aversion: Subject has aversion you specify.
- Brain Lock: Subject cannot move or take any mental actions.
- Compelling Voice, Naija’s: Compels subject to follow stated course of action.
- Mindscape Transcendence: Enter or exit a mindscape.
- Numbed Mind: Target’s mind becomes unfocused, granting them benefits against mind-affecting effects, but penalties to manifesting and spellcasting.
- Read Thoughts: Detect surface thoughts of creatures in range.
- Sense Minds: Detect non-mindless creatures with pinpoint accuracy.
- Susceptible Mind: Target takes penalties against charms and compulsions.
3rd-Level Telepath Powers
- Battlesense: Mental heads-up display allows for improved teamwork.
- Crisis of Breath, Kozak’s: Disrupt subject’s breathing.
- Empathic Transfer, Hostile: Your touch transfers your hurt to another.
- False Sensory Input: Subject sees what isn’t there.
- Mindscape Genesis: Create an illusory creature within a mindscape.
4th-Level Telepath Powers
- Alienation: Subject loses ability to communicate with or understand others.
- Fear Cascade: Paralyze one target and cause nearby enemies to become shaken.
- Memory Modification: Changes 5 minutes of subject’s memories.
- Mind Control, Geth’s: Control target telepathically.
- Mindlink, Thieving: Borrow knowledge of a subject’s power.
- Schism: Your partitioned mind can manifest lower level powers.
- Sensory Cascade: Trigger a dazing cascade of the senses in the target.
5th-Level Telepath Powers
- False Sensory Input, Complex: As false sensory input, except more powerful and taking more forms.
- Metaconcert: Mental concert of two or more increases the total power of the participants.
- Mind Probe: You discover the subject’s secret thoughts.
- Mindscape Invitation: Draw willing creatures into your mindscape from any distance.
6th-Level Telepath Powers
- Assign Imperative: Declare a task that the target must complete.
- Mind Switch: You switch minds with another.
7th-Level Telepath Powers
- Crisis of Life: Stop subject’s heart.
- Phrenic Overload: Creatures within 40 feet take a -4 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks.
8th-Level Telepath Powers
- Mind Seed: Subject slowly becomes you.
- Violate Identity: Completely alter a creature’s mind, changing it to your whim.