Legendary Rogue Conversion Guidelines: This page offers advice for adding abilities to the Rogue or Unchained Rogue to grant them truly Legendary abilities.
Cerebral Infiltrator (Psionic)
Goblin Battle Clown (Gonzo)
Hidden Blade (Path of War)
Reaving Raider (Maenad) (Psionic)
Shadow Shaper (Akashic)
Menteur (Elan) (Psionic)
Rogue Talents (Akashic, Psionic)
Favored Class Bonuses
- Aellar: Get Fly as a class skill and a +1/2 bonus.
- Blinkling: Gain a +1 bonus on one of the following: Acrobatics, Climb, Perception, or Stealth.
- Blue: Add +1/2 to Bluff checks to feint and to Stealth checks.
- Duergar: Add a +1/2 bonus on Bluff checks to feint and Intimidate checks.
- Elan: Add a +1 bonus on Disguise checks to appear as a human (or their original race if they have the Failed Transformation or Strong Blooded trait), and a +1/2 bonus on Stealth checks.
- Entoli: Add a +1/2 bonus on Bluff checks to feint and Diplomacy checks to gather information.
- Ethumion: Gain 1/6 of a new rogue talent.
- Gamla: Increase trapfinding bonus by +1/2 in pyramids and desert environments.
- Half-gnoll: Add +1/2 to Intimidate checks.
- Half-goblin: Gain +1/6 of a new rogue talent.
- Half-hobgoblin: Increase attack bonus against flat-footed enemies by +1/5.
- Mineralite: Add a +1/2 bonus on Stealth checks and Perception checks made in bright or normal light.
- Sobek: Add +1/2 to sneak attack damage rolls made with bite attack.
- Suqur: Gain a +1 bonus to Fly checks.
- Xeph: Add +1 to the xeph’s saving throws and AC against traps.